The School Counseling Department is an integral part of Beverly Hills High School’s educational framework. Our program is comprehensive by design and includes sequential activities organized and implemented by professional school counselors with the active support of parents/guardians, teachers, administrators, and the community. As a comprehensive program, it addresses the needs of all students by facilitating their academic, college, career, and personal/social development as well as helping create a positive and safe learning climate.
Who Is My Counselor?
How Do I See My Counselor?
- Scan your Counselors QR code, then fill out the Google form and submit
- Please wait until your name is called by your Counselor; you will be seen on a first-come, first-serve basis
- Please email your Counselor to schedule an appointment
- Day of Appointment: Please sign-in at the Attendance Office
- Please inform our Office Assistants that you are here for your appointment and we will be with you shortly