WELCOME NORMAN NATION!
The 23/24 school year is upon us and we are excited for the new year. The Beverly Hills High School PTSA is an advocate for students and is devoted to enhancing the entire BHHS school community.
The Beverly Hills High School PTSA is committed to raising funds that go straight back to students, classrooms, athletics, and arts. The PTSA relies on parent participation to be successful. YOU have a tremendous opportunity to make an impact! Here are five great ways to get started:
- Volunteer: We look forward to growing our parent volunteers each year to help organize and run programs for students and the parent community.
- Donate to the Annual Fund: A donation will have a direct impact on your children’s education and will make our school stronger and more competitive. We ask all families to donate $550 per student. Senior families, a generous donation of $1500 automatically reserves 6 seats in our preferred section at graduation. Please make your donation today by clicking bhhs.bhusd.org/annualfund/
- Attend PTSA Meetings: Make your voice heard, meet new parents, and learn about the activities that are taking place at school.
- Read the weekly PTSA Newsletter: Sign up here at bhhs.bhusd.org/ptsanewsletter/ and get the latest school news delivered to your inbox every Monday morning.
- Follow us on Instagram: @bhhsptsa
Together, we will make this a great year!
Many thanks for your kind support,
Amy Wolken & Rose Kaiserman
BHHS PTSA Co-Presidents