What is PBIS (Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports)?
- A shift in adult and student behavior
- Initiate more positive engagement and communication
- To enhance relationships (Adult/Adult, Adult/Student, Student/Student)
Why have we implemented it?
- Shift emphasis away from punitive discipline and negative communication
- Create a school-wide preventative framework
What are our core values?
- Get connected
- Do the right thing
- Clean campus
- Lend a helping hand
- Stand up for others
Complete one of the forms below to nominate a student or staff member for PBIS recognition.
Possible Student Prizes
- Free Go Card
- Priority Registration
- Skip Line for Book Room
- Choose Two Lockers
- Choose Parking Spot
- Skip Line for Prom Tickets
- Skip Line for Senior Activities
- Skip Line for Yearbook
- Skip Line for Lunch