My name is Kyle Kobe. I grew up in Shorewood, IL, which is a south Chicago suburb. I have been a science teacher since 1999 and have worked at Beverly Hills High School since 2004. After all these years, I can still say that I love my job and have high hopes and expectations for all my students.
- 1993: I graduated from Joliet West High School in Joliet, Illinois.
- 1996: I graduated with an Associates degree in Science from Joliet Junior College in Joliet, Illinois.
- 1999: I graduated with a Bachelor's degree in biology education from Illinois State University where I was also a 4 year member of the lacrosse team.
- 2012: I graduated from Cal. St University with a Masters degree in Educational Technology.
- Summer 1999: I worked as an assistant zoo keeper at Miller Park Zoo in Bloomington, Illinois. Some of my daily responsibilities were feeding, cleaning, and medicating the various animals at the zoo. In the picture below, you can see me medicating the ears of an endangered red wolf.
- 1999-2001: I taught biology at LaSalle-Peru High School in rural Illinois.
- 2001-2004: I taught biology and physical science at East Bakersfield High School in Bakersfield, CA. While at East Bakersfield High School, I also coached volleyball and soccer.
- 2004-Present: I have taught biology and honors biology at Beverly Hills High School. I have also coached boys volleyball and boys lacrosse.
- 1st pic: Contestant on the ABC game show "WipeOut" in 2011.The episode is titled "Hotties vs. Nerds" if you care to search for it.
- 2nd pic: Playing defense during a lacrosse game at Illinois State University
- 3rd pic: Using my blazing fast speed to run past a defender during a lacrosse game at ISU
- 4th pics: Senior Picture 1993 (age 17)
- Bottom pic: Medicating the ears of an endangered red wolf while working at Miller Park Zoo in Bloomington, IL