Beverly Hills High School

Career Education » Work Permits

Work Permits

How can I get a Work Permit?

Students under 18 years of age who have a paid job on or off campus must complete the following steps to obtain a work permit:

  1. Obtain a Work Permit Application (see the Principal's Secretary in the Main Office)
  2. Complete the application and have it signed by a parent/guardian and the employer.
  3. Return completed application to the Principal’s Secretary.

Work permit applications are available in the High School Main Office and the Career Center.  You may also download the application below.

*To be eligible for a work permit students must maintain satisfactory academic performance and attendance.