As you know, as a result of COVID-19, school is being conducted differently this year, and I need your help to make the distance learning experience a great success for everyone. I am dedicated to making sure that you can benefit from the curriculum offered at our school regardless of whether your are physically at school or away. I am addressing some of the way you can ensure your success.
- Getting Started: A guide to navigating the distance learning resources for the course can be found in the letter sent via email.
- Skills for Success: Important habits like time management, self advocacy, and task prioritization, as well as tips for troubleshooting technology.
- Distance Learning Opportunities: Additional engaging content about careers, ethics, and a variety of other topics.
- Course Content: You will access the course content primarily via Google Classroom.
- Students Do Their Own Work. It may not always turn out like you expect or hope, but doing your own work is an important part of learning.
- Work Space: Create an interruption-free space for you to focus on your school work.
- Be Prepared: Students should be up an hour before your first class and dressed. Be sure you are logging on to your computers at least 15 minutes before school starts. Make sure your webcam and mic work.
- Explore Your World: I Encourage you to explore your interests in the course content beyond what is provided in the course materials.