Peer counseling is a year-long elective class. NormanAid Peer Counselors are an important part of the NAWC wellness team.
- Co-host the Make Today Well Lived Podcast
- Plan and implement MonthlyAid Wellness Programs
- Create videos and content for social media and BHHS Norman Connection
- Lead Mental Health Tuesday lunch activities and discussions
- Lead Mindfulness Monday meditations
- Deliver summons & connect students to counselors
- Support the mental health of BHHS students
Please click on the orange button to apply for the Peer Counseling Class. Contact Mrs. Norman-Franks if you have any questions.