Music Industry Center (“MIC”) ribbon cutting
- Music Industry Center (“MIC”) ribbon cutting
- 12/8/2021, 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM
- BHHS Music Industry Center and 2nd floor patio
Dear BHHS Career Education Collaborative Partners, Family, Friends and School Community:
We are so thrilledthat you’ll be joining us for the ribbon-cutting of our state of the artrecording facility and our chance to acknowledge our heretofore anonymousdonor!
A friendly reminder that every guest (even if vaccinated) must havea negative covid test per the details below. This is an invitation only event so please do not forward the email. If you have a colleague you'd like to bring, please contact Cindy Dubin at email@example.com.
Time: 4 - 5 pm (presentation 4:15 sharp;remarks; student performance; demos; refreshments)
Location: BHHS Room 285 (2nd floor, old BHHS MainBuilding)
Masks: Masks are required inside at all times (properly worn); recommended outside
Parking: Park in Swim Gym Parking Lot (lot bytennis courts at intersection of Moreno/Lasky).
Five- Seven MinuteWalk to Room: Please leaveyourself time to walk from parking all the way up to Room 285. Walk along thesidewalk on Moreno to the traffic light at Moreno/Durant. Enter campus at thesecurity gate at that traffic light intersection to the left. You'll see afew balloons to walk towards. There will be glass doors on yourright. Take the elevator to the 2nd floor. When exit the elevator, take aright, then when in front of the library make a left. You’ll see agreeting table down that hall.
Mandatory CovidTesting: All guests must have a negative result as follows:
1) When can Ido the test: You can do it tomorrow 12/7 or 12/8 (cannot be from an earlier test)
2) Is it free?: Yes
3) How longwill it take: The test is a quick nose swab (not deep), takes a few seconds
4) How longdoes it take to get results: Results will be texted/emailed to you in 10-15minutes.
5) Where do Ido the test? Go to the District Office at 241 S. Lasky. Enterthe District Office at the main entrance at Lasky/Moreno, pass through thefoyer and the glass doors on the right that say "CovidTesting." After you go through the doors, you'll see the DragonFlytesting office on the right hand side, with 1-2 attendants ready to show youhow to register on your phone, swab you (quick nose, not deep one). Tell them you are coming as a guest toBHHS/BHHS Volunteer and they will help. Your name should be on the list buteven it isn't if you tell them you are coming to BHHS for more than 15 minutesthey will give you the test. You'll get results within 10-15 minutes (orfewer).
If there is any problem, call or text Cindy Dubin 310-770-3894.