Welcome to Mrs. Broukhim's page.
If you have any questions please contact me at [email protected]
We have a common goal. We want your child to succeed!
Here are some suggestions on how you can help your child's progress.
- Check binder weekly for each day’s “Aim”, “Do Now” and class work.
- Check homework assignment weekly.
- Check grades weekly
- Discuss the importance of class participation
- Encourage your child to come for extra-help
- Discuss test and quiz results
- Contact me with any questions or concerns at: [email protected]
"...it's the parent and the teacher and the child -- it's that triangle -- and the more we can involve parents in their child's education, the better the child gets." ~Cindy Rushing
"The best inheritance a parent can give to his children is a few minutes of their time each day.” ~ M.Grundler
"Parents who are afraid to put their foot down usually have children who step on their toes.” ~ Chinese Proverbs