Here is what you can expect in your JUNIOR year:
You will have an individual 11th GRADE MEETING with your counselor beginning in
January, 2017. In addition you have access to the College Center. With these resources you will….
• Focus on the college search process and your graduation status
• Review our Naviance interactive website for college research
• Evaluate college interests and prospects to begin developing individualized “college lists”
• Discuss NCAA eligibility requirements for student-athletes
• Discussion of letters of recommendation
• Review college preparation handouts
• Finalize SAT/ACT preparation and plans for test dates.