Medical Science Academy
Beverly Hills High School
The Medical Science Academy is a 3-year multidisciplinary program incorporating college preparatory academics as well as exposure to careers in the Medical, Science and Healthcare fields. This program begins in the 10thgrade.
Throughout the program students will participate in job shadowing at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, internships, field trips and have guest speakers from the Medical and Science community.
Applications for the 2012- 2013 year will be available starting on February 14th, 2012 in the following locations:
1) House A, House B and House C
2) All Biology classrooms
3) On the BHHS website- please be sure to download the entire application packet
Students must have the following forms completed:
1) Student application
2) Biology teacher recommendation
3) 1 core curriculum teacher recommendation
4) Counselor recommendation
5) Parental Consent for Participation
All completed Medical Science Academy Application Forms are due by March 9th to Ms. Lynch --Room S302